Tuesday, November 4, 2008

LEONARDO DICAPRIO FOR OBAMA

Digg this. So I was checking out a new widget/app on my blackberry, and was trolling all the cool features.

The app in particular is called "Viggo.". It has cool rss feeds, news, and even poll results, all in real time.

So, I was checking out some of the articles there, in the entertainment section, and stumbled across this head line.

"LEO PREMIERS IN PARIS WITH OBAMA ON THE BRAIN"

""I've my fingers crossed that he will win because I think he'll make some dramatic changes in our country that we're looking for, but the rest of the world is as well." Even in a foreign country, Leo will probably be glued to the computer and TV screens like the rest of us so hopefully he knows which states to keep an eye on"
VIA VIGGO MOBILE.

BIGG UPS TO THE TEAM OVER AT VIGGO. GOOGLE THEM, THERE HOT!

No comments: